Spellcasters is a frantic rhythm based combat game with dancing wizards. Press combos in time to the beat to cast powerful spells upon your enemies. Customise your loadout by choosing one of the many Spellcaster animal masks, or changing the look of your robes. Fight with up to 4 players in couch multiplayer arena combat to be the last one standing!
Our free playable demo features one arena, the sky mines of Mt. Alto! Carved into the mountaintops overlooking Spellcasters Academy, this cave is famous for a mineral necessary in the creation of Spellcaster masks.
No release date set.
PLAYABLE DEMO FEATURES
- Rhythm based combat, press combos in time to the beat to cast more powerful spells.
- Engage in arena combat, fight and be the last one standing to win.
- Experience a sudden death mode that alters the tempo of the music, and causes the level to crumble.
- Try our EGX demo arena, the sky mines of Mt. Alto.
- Use a set of three powerful combos; fireball, ice shards, and an explosive.
- Learn how to play in a short tutorial built into the character selection screen.
- Personalise your character from a large selection of masks and robes.
- Fight with up to 4 players in local couch multiplayer.
- Listen to an exciting electronic soundtrack composed by Cameron Johnstone.
- Dualshock 4 controller support.